Empowering some of Manitoba’s highest-level athletes to excel in their sport and be the best that they can be.
- From Steinbach MB, began playing badminton at age 12.
- Currently Playing badminton on the International Circuit
- Canada Open Quarter Finalist
- USA International Quarter Finalist
- Former Provincial Champion
- Former Nationally ranked 1 Junior athlete
- 2015 Canada Games Semi Finalist
Kevin was first introduced to strength and conditioning during his years as a Junior leading up to the 2015 Canada Games. Ss he began competing internationally he continued to seek out experts l in the field to help him improve performance and negate against injuries. With the intensity of international competition Kevin finds it is critical to have his body in peak shape.
- 2016 BCHL, Western Canada Cup & RBC Cup Champion
- 2017 BCHL Top Scoring Defenceman
- Committed to NCAA Division I Lake Superior State University
Hi my name is Tyler Anderson. I am currently playing division 1 hockey at Lake Superior State University. We compete in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA). I started working out with Jeff’s guidance at Sweaty Training and Conditioning when I finished bantam hockey after playing for the southwest jets bantam AA team. I then went on to play for the Eastman selects city midget, as well as the provincial travel team, both with Jeff as our trainer. After midget hockey I started my junior career in Kindersley, Saskatchewan, playing for the “Iron Horse” Kindersley Klippers in the SJHL. After my rookie season I got traded to the West Kelowna Warriors of the BCHL, which can only be described as a dream season. That season we won the Fred Page cup (BCHL), the Western Canada cup (Westerns), as well as the RBC cup (Canadian Championship). The beginning of the next season I was traded up to Prince George in the BCHL, and played for the Spruce Kings where it was by far my best season as an individual, where I lead all defenseman in goals scored, as well as top 5 in points by d-man. I was able to earn a commitment to LSSU and achieve my dream of playing division 1 hockey. I just started my junior season at LSSU and I have nothing but good things to say about all the places I played hockey, as well as being a client at Sweaty Training and Conditioning. I have always gone back to Jeff every summer to be able to work on what I needed to accomplish and grow as a player and an individual. He always was understanding with what I wanted to work on, and always had a rock solid foundation, and program that helped me achieve my goals. I would not be where I am today, without Jeff’s leadership and friendship. I highly encourage people that want to work to achieve their goals, and to pursue their dreams, to go see Jeff and let Sweaty Training and Conditioning, push you and help you become the player, and person, you want to be.
- Eastman Selects Female AAA Captain in 2015/2016 & 2016/2017
- 2016 U18 Team MB
- Committed to CIS University of Manitoba Bisons women’s hockey program
- 2016/2017 MFMHL Top Defenceman
I’ve been playing hockey ever since I was young and always knew I wanted to play at a high level. As I grew older I realized one of my goals was to play university hockey. Throughout my teenage years, the game started to get more competitive and I knew that I needed to do something to improve my game to help me reach my goal of playing on a university hockey team. That’s when I turned to Jeff and have been working with him ever since. With Jeff’s knowledge and expertise, he was able to provide me with excellent programs throughout the summers I spent training with him. He was willing to do everything in his power to help me achieve my goals. He made me stronger and faster off the ice which ultimately made me a better hockey player on the ice. Jeff always creates a great environment every time I step into the gym and is driven to make players better. He has helped me flourish as a player and have the ability to compete at a high level. I can proudly say Jeff was a large part in my success of becoming a university athlete!
- 2015 CJHL top Prospects Team
- 2012 Team MB U16
- Committed to NCAA Div II Post University Eagles women’s hockey program
- 2016/2017 MFMHL Most Sportsmanlike Player
Jacob Loewen is a high performance athlete training with team Manitoba under the Canadian national rowing program. He is currently training for the Canada summer games, with plans to train for the national team in the long term. Jacob initially started training with SWEATY in preparation for playing CIS Volleyball with the University of Winnipeg before transitioning to rowing in the summer of 2016.
- 2016/2017 Eastman Selects leading scorer
- University of Wisconsin Superior Yellow Jackets
- Women’s Hockey & Women’s Softball
- RBC Cup Champion (2015); 2 time MJHL Champion (2013 & 2015)
- 2011/2012 – MJHL Rookie goalie of the year; 2012/2013 – MJHL 2 time Goalie of the month, player of the week; 2013/2014 – SJHL showcase team, 4 time goalie of the week, and Melville Millionaires team MVP.